As Christians, we sometimes are under the illusion that we cannot make a difference in someone’s life unless we do an enormous task.
We could be so wrong, doing something for another person does not have to be anything huge, a smile, helping someone across the road, go shopping for our neighbour, put a few pence in a beggars hat, and even saying good morning could make that person’s day.
It is crucial that we help each other because God expects us to do so and therefore I have listed below six Bible verses that implore us to love, support, respect and treat each other good.
1. Galatians 6:10 – As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
2. John 13:35 – By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples if ye have love one to another.
3. Hebrews 13:16 – But to do good and to communicate, forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
4. Galatians 5:22 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith.
5. Romans 15:1 – We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and, not to please ourselves.
6. Luke 6:31 – And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
Mighty God, once again I am in your presence asking that you help me to help others. Give me the strength, knowledge, understanding, resources and trust to undertake my duties to my fellow man diligently in the name of Jesus Amen.