You may be under the misconception that following the teaching of God is difficult, and I am here to tell you that it is not so at all.
Every day a great many of us ask ourselves the question, how can I follow God in a world where I am laden with problems. I am experiencing a broken relationship, financial hardship, homelessness, betrayal and destitution.
You need to open up your very being to God and no matter what you are going through He is going to fix them. All of your problems stem from the Devil. He created the situation that you are in so that you turn away from God — blaming him for not protecting or helping you in the times that you are most needy.
God through the Bible Scriptures gives us the key over and over again to unlocking His blessings. That key, in a phrase, is delighted yourself in the Lord. Psalm 112:1, says it this way, Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in His commandments.
Let us look at some ways in which you can unlock God’s blessings.
1. Acknowledge that God is the source of all grace.
Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending. Saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
2. Recognising that the choice to receive God’s blessing is in your hands. Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: God as given us two choices and it is up to you to choose correctly.
3. Remember that when you fear God, it leads to your many blessings. Psalm 112:1 Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
4. To know that God’s commands are there to bless you.
The whole purpose of God’s commands is to set you up for His blessing and prevent you from cursings that lead to death. Because we are God’s children, he gives us instructions to keep us from getting hurt in this life. And He does it for one reason because He loves us.
5. God loves you so much that he wants the best for you and your life. First John 4:19 We love him because he first loved us. If you truly want a taste of God’s blessing, follow the instruction given, here in the book of Deuteronomy 28:2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
6. Open up yourself today to receive God’s enormous blessings that he has been storing up for you. Ignore the voice of the Devil, close every door that Satan can use to influence your thoughts. Focus only on the living God and all things in your life will be made whole.